Players, Families, and Fans
- Victory Athletic Handbook 2018-19
- Physical Exam Form
- Interim Questionnaire
- 2019 High School Victory Charter Track and Field Meet Schedule-Revised
- 2019 Victory Charter Middle School Track and Field Schedule-Revised 03.04.19
- 2019 Victory Charter School Golf Schedule
- 2019 Victory Jr. High BBB Schedule
- 2018-2019 Victory Charter Vipers HSGBB Schedule-Revised 10.29.18
- 2018-2019 Victory Charter Vipers HSBBB Schedule-Revised 10.29.18
- 2018-2019 Victory Vipers Jr High GBB Schedule- Revised 11.02.18
Jr. High and High School athletes must have a current physical on file at school before the first day of practice. (Physicals are good for 2 years.) Must also read and fill out the Victory Athletic Handbook for this year if have not been in a school sport this year.
Would you like to become a Victory Athletic Sponsor?
Email Dr. McDaniel to find out how your business can receive advertising in exchange for a Victory Charter School Vipers Athletics sponsorship! There are a variety of levels of sponsorship contribution and all are tax deductible!
Victory will offer the following sports each year:
See practice and game/meet schedules below.
- High School Swimming with the combined Nampa area high school swim teams through the Nampa Rec. Center: SIGN UP AT THE NAMPA REC CENTER IN EARLY AUGUST
- Cross Country Track: High School and Middle School
- Girls’ Volleyball: High School and Middle School
- Boys’ Basketball: High School and Middle School
- Girls’ Basketball: High School and Middle School
- Snow Team Club: High School and Middle School
- Golf Team: High School
- Track and Field: High School and Middle School
Visit http://www.athletic.net/ for Junior High and High School Cross Country meet schedules.
NEW!!! A revision of the IHSAA (Idaho High School Activities Association) Physical Exam Rule 13-3 was approved by the IHSSA board.
The revision requires physicals in the 9th and 11th grade year and that students who have a physical in their 10th grade year must have another for the 11th grade . Physicals must be done after May 1st of the 8th and 10th grade years to count for the next grade.
If you don’t know the status of your sports physical, check with Mrs. Schafer.
- All athletes will need to fill out a new Athletic Handbook at the beginning of each year available from Mrs. Schafer or download from website.
- There will be a $35.00 participant fee for all athletes.