Players, Families, and Fans
- COVID 19 Summer Workout Protocols for Victory Charter
- Assumption of the Risk and Waiver of Liability for VCS Activities
- Athletic Information 2020-21
- Athletic Handbook 2020-21
- Physical Exam Form
- Interim Questionnaire
Jr. High and High School athletes must have a current physical on file at school before the first day of practice. (Physicals are good for 2 years.) Must also read and fill out the Victory Athletic Handbook for this year if have not been in a school sport this year.
Would you like to become a Victory Athletic Sponsor?
Email Mrs. Schafer to find out how your business can receive advertising in exchange for a Victory Charter School Vipers Athletics sponsorship! There are a variety of levels of sponsorship contribution and all are tax deductible!
Victory will offer the following sports each year:
See practice and game/meet schedules below.
- Cross Country Track: High School and Middle School
- Girls’ Volleyball: High School and Middle School
- Boys’ Basketball: High School and Middle School
- Girls’ Basketball: High School and Middle School
- Snow Team Club: High School and Middle School
- Golf Team: High School
- Track and Field: High School and Middle School
Visit http://www.athletic.net/ for Junior High and High School Cross Country meet schedules.
NEW!!! A revision of the IHSAA (Idaho High School Activities Association) Physical Exam Rule 13-3 was approved by the IHSSA board.
The revision requires physicals in the 9th and 11th grade year and that students who have a physical in their 10th grade year must have another for the 11th grade . Physicals must be done after May 1st of the 8th and 10th grade years to count for the next grade.
If you don’t know the status of your sports physical, check with Mrs. Schafer.
- All athletes will need to fill out a new Athletic Handbook at the beginning of each year available from Mrs. Schafer or download from website.
- There will be a $35.00 participant fee for all athletes.