Download the PDF June Menu
Lunch Room News
EZ School Pay News:
You now have the ability to check your child’s school meal account balance online, as well as make payments with your Visa or MasterCard. In addition to helping the school take advantage of the latest technology, this service is a great convenience to you. By utilizing www.EZSchoolPay.com, you will not have to wonder if the check you wrote for meals actually made it to school and your children will be assured that meals will continue uninterrupted.
Features and Options:
- Send payments faster and directly into your child’s meal accounts: Payments are credited within 10 minutes.
- Mobile applications: EZSchoolPay is available from your device’s app store and are available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Receive alerts of low balances, make payments for your child’s meal account, and purchase items from the school store.
- Low Balances: Receive alerts when your child’s balance drops below a certain balance.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with www.EZSchoolPay.com. Getting started is easy! Visit www.EZSchoolPay.com. The website will guide you to create an account and link your student(s) to the account before entering a credit/payment. Victory is listed under the Liberty School District. You will be given the option to select Victory when you enroll. Your EZSchoolPay.com Student ID# is their school lunch number. Your student’s current account balance is available on their EZ School Pay account.
2015-16 Lunch Prices
- Grades 1 through 6: $1.95
- Grades 7 through 12: $2.20
- Adults: $3.55
- Milk: $.35
Students also have the option to purchase extra treats after they have eaten their lunch.
Federal Free and Reduced Lunch applications are in enrollment packets. You need to re-apply each year. If you were enrolled at another school, you need to re-apply. If you were enrolled in the previous year, students will receive benefits for a two week grace period until new applications can be processed. If at any time during the school year your situation has changed and you wish to re-apply for enrollment in this program, applications are in the school office.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If a day’s lunch menu includes peanut butter and jelly, substitute “cheese sandwich”. Our menus are used by three schools. Students should not bring lunches or snacks containing peanuts or peanut products to school.