Elementary Lunch Menu
High School Lunch Menu
1st-2nd Grade: 11:15-11:45 pm
3rd-4th Grade: 11:45-12:15 pm
5th-6th Grade: 12:15-12:45 pm
7th-8th Grade: 10:45-11:15 am
Lunch Room News
NEW! Pay for Student Meals Online. You can set up your account as early as 1/16/2020, but will not be able to use it until January 23rd. We will ask that you don’t add money the old ezschoolpay after that date. Any money left on the ezschoolpay will be transferred on January 22nd.
To the parents of Victory Charter School Students,
Victory is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com or download the mobile app and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- (855) 832-5226
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help
Debby Hall, Food Service Director
EZ School Pay News:
You now have the ability to check your child’s school meal account balance online, as well as make payments with your Visa or MasterCard. In addition to helping the school take advantage of the latest technology, this service is a great convenience to you. By utilizing www.EZSchoolPay.com, you will not have to wonder if the check you wrote for meals actually made it to school and your children will be assured that meals will continue uninterrupted.
Features and Options
- Send payments faster and directly into your child’s meal accounts: Payments are credited within 10 minutes.
- Mobile applications: EZSchoolPay is available from your device’s app store and are available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. Receive alerts of low balances, make payments for your child’s meal account, and purchase items from the school store.
- Low Balances: Receive alerts when your child’s balance drops below a certain balance.
If you would like to take advantage of any of the features mentioned above, you must create an online account with www.EZSchoolPay.com. Getting started is easy! Visit www.EZSchoolPay.com. The website will guide you to create an account and link your student(s) to the account before entering a credit/payment. Victory is listed under the Liberty School District. You will be given the option to select Victory when you enroll. Your EZSchoolPay.com Student ID# is their school lunch number. You will also need your student’s lunch pin. Your student’s current account balance is available on their EZ School Pay account.
2019-20 Lunch Prices
- Grades 1 through 6: $2.25
- Grades 7 through 12: $2.50
- Adults: $3.95
- Milk: $.40
Students also have the option to purchase extra treats after they have eaten their lunch.
Federal Free and Reduced Lunch applications are in enrollment packets. You need to re-apply each year. If you were enrolled at another school, you need to re-apply. If you were enrolled in the previous year, students will receive benefits for a two week grace period until new applications can be processed. If at any time during the school year your situation has changed and you wish to re-apply for enrollment in this program, applications are in the school office.
Free and Reduced Application 2019-20 English
Free and Reduced Application 2019-20 Spanish
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement-English / Declaración de No Discriminación del USDA en Español
IMPORTANT NOTE: If a day’s lunch menu includes peanut butter and jelly, substitute “cheese sandwich”. Our menus are used by three charter school districts. Students should not bring lunches or snacks containing peanuts or peanut products to school.