2020-2021 USDA Free Lunch Program for Victory Charter School students
Good News –the USDA has extended its COVID-19 free feeding program for all of the 2020-2021 school year, or as long as funding continues!
For us, this means ALL of our Victory students will receive FREE lunches from now until the end of the school year.
Please note: Lunches will not be available as follows: October break (Oct.1-18), Thanksgiving break (Nov.23-29), Christmas break (Dec.21-Jan.10), Spring break (March 25-April 11), federal holidays (Jan.18, Feb. 15, May 31).
Victory kindergarten parents can pick up free lunches from our café between 11:30 pm to 12:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Due to strict social-distancing protocols, no one can enter the school for meal pickup. Therefore, kindergarten parents must park their cars in the parking lot and walk to the back of the school where there will be signs on the door being used to distribute meals.
1st-2nd Grade: 11:15-11:45 pm
3rd-4th Grade: 11:45-12:15 pm
5th-6th Grade: 12:15-12:45 pm
7th-8th Grade: 10:45-11:15 am
Wellness Policy Information
Lunch Room News
NEW! Pay for Student Meals Online. You can set up your account as early as 1/16/2020, but will not be able to use it until January 23rd. We will ask that you don’t add money the old ezschoolpay after that date. Any money left on the ezschoolpay will be transferred on January 22nd.
Victory is excited to offer MySchoolBucks®! This online payment service provides a quick and easy way to add money to your student’s meal account using a credit/debit card or electronic check.
You can also view recent purchases, check balances, and set-up low balance alerts for FREE!
- Convenience – Available 24/7 on the web or through our mobile app for your smartphone
- Efficiency – Make payments for all your students, even if they attend different schools within the district. Eliminate the need for your students to take money to school.
- Control – Set low balance alerts, view account activity, recurring/automatic payments & more!
- Flexibility – Make payments using credit/debit cards and electronic checks.
- Security – MySchoolBucks adheres to the highest security standards.
Enrollment is easy!
- Go to MySchoolBucks.com or download the mobile app and register for a free account.
- Add your students using their school name and student ID.
- Make a payment to your students’ accounts with your credit/debit card or electronic check.
A program fee may apply. You will have the opportunity to review any fees and cancel if you choose, before you are charged.
If you have any questions, contact MySchoolBucks directly:
- (855) 832-5226
- Visit myschoolbucks.com and click on Help
Debby Hall, Food Service Director
2020-21 Lunch Prices
- Grades 1 through 6: $2.25
- Grades 7 through 12: $2.50
- Adults: $4.00
- Milk: $.40
Students also have the option to purchase extra treats after they have eaten their lunch.
Federal Free and Reduced Lunch applications are in enrollment packets. You need to re-apply each year. If you were enrolled at another school, you need to re-apply. If you were enrolled in the previous year, students will receive benefits for a two week grace period until new applications can be processed. If at any time during the school year your situation has changed and you wish to re-apply for enrollment in this program, applications are in the school office.
PLEASE ONLY COMPLETE THE ONLINE VERSION AT THIS TIME.
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
USDA Nondiscrimination Statement-English
Free & Reduced Lunch Program Frequently Asked Questions
2020-21 Free and Reduced- Frequently Asked Questions-Parent Letter
2020-21 Free and Reduced- Frequently Asked Questions-Parent Letter-Spanish
IMPORTANT NOTE: If a day’s lunch menu includes peanut butter and jelly, substitute “cheese sandwich”. Our menus are used by three charter school districts. Students should not bring lunches or snacks containing peanuts or peanut products to school.