Victory Charter School administers the following standardized tests:
Victory Charter School administers the following standardized tests as directed by the State Department of Education:
Idaho Reading Indicator (IRI)
• This test is given to grades Kindergarten through 3rd Grade.
• It is given in the Fall, Winter and Spring or as directed by the State Department of Education.
• This test measures students’ reading ability including comprehension, pronunciation, word recognition and spelling.
- SBACs are administered according to current state schedules to grades 2 through 12.
- They are taken on computers in the Computer Lab.
- Students are tested in 3 main areas
- Language usage
- Selected classes also test in Science
DWA and DMA (Direct Writing Assessment and Direct Math Assessment)
• The DWA is administered to grades 5th, 7th and 9th.
• The DMA is administered to grades 4th, 6th and 8th.
For more information please check the State Dept. of Ed web site: http://www.sde.idaho.gov/dept/SiteIndex.asp